India is recognised as the nation who like to learn. From this reason, many training organizations, educational institutions, publishers, individual experts or authors and academics want to extend their presence into the Indian market.
As you can see below, the figures on the potential are impressive.
- There are more than 1 million active companies in India, which represents a great potential for those who offer knowledge-based products and services to business customers.
- The education sector in India is poised to witness major growth in the years to come as India will have world’s largest tertiary-age population and second largest graduate talent pipeline globally by the end of 2020.
- The education sector in India is estimated at US$ 91.7 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 101.1 billion in 2019.
- India’s higher education system is the largest in the world enrolling over 70 million students while in less than two decades, India has managed to create additional capacity for over 40 million students. By 2025, the segment is expected to reach US$ 35.03 billion
- The country has become the second largest market for e-learning after the US. The sector is expected to reach US$ 1.96 billion by 2021 with around 9.5 million users.
- The Indian Education sector is amongst the largest in the world, with an extensive network of more than 1.4 million schools (with over 200 million students enrolled) and more than 850 universities and 40,000 higher education institutes.
- The market size of the Indian higher education segment stood at approximately Rs. 2,230 bn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% over the next three years to reach Rs 3,100 bn.
- The market size of the Indian coaching classes segment stood at approximately Rs. 2,170 bn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% over the next three years to reach Rs 3,150 bn.
However, a success in the Indian market requires a local presence and knowledge of Indian culture, regulatory frameworks, marketing & sales channels as well as business practices. In order to make the entry into the Indian market easier for all those who would like to enter Indian market with their knowledge-based products and services, we have established a partnership with a reputable local company Element94, which has a long tradition in the development, promotion, marketing and sales of knowledge-based products and services in India.
You can count on our full support in case:
- You have an idea and don’t have time to write the content. We will WRITE it for you in your name.
- You have content which needs to be formatted. We will FORMAT your Content in various formats for various purposes.
- You have already developed knowledge-based product and/or service. We will identify channels, DISTRIBUTE and PROMOTE it for you across India.
Some specific knowledge areas are particularly interesting for the Indian market, among others knowledge-based products and services in the fields of health, artificial intelligence, machine learning, certification, corporate social responsibility, management, marketing and sales, and others.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information. Please download our presentation leaflet above or contact us via e-mail "sales /@/ wotra.com" or via the Enquiry Form.
/ WOTRA is an official partner of Element94 Media Solutions Private Limited /