We are an experienced advisor to the private and public sectors, a connector of professional and development contents, a promotor of entrepreneurship and ethical business operations, and a developer and promotor of new business models, methodologies and tools.
WOTRA is a globally oriented company performing a wide range of services for the private and public sectors as well as for business support organisations.
WOTRA's activities can be classified in several main groups of services, among which are services connected with:
- internationalisation of businesses or providing help to companies when entering foreign markets;
- introduction of innovative collaborative and other business models and looking for strategic and other partners in all developmental phases of the company or an individual product and/or service and in all business situations;
- establishment and management of business networks and other types of business collaboration and partnerships (clusters, strategic alliances, sales and distribution networks, consortiums, clubs, associations, cooperatives...);
- obtaining of funds for innovative projects either from European and other grants or from private resources;
- development of business support ecosystems and regional or local economic development services;
- world promotion, marketing and sales;
- development of ICT, information, knowledge and intelligence-based services and tools for all the above mentioned domains;
- monitoring of future trends for all the above mentioned domains.
A typical feature of all the above mentioned main groups of activities is that we take a comprehensive approach to them. This means that our offer of these services includes training and mentoring, legal advice, marketing and sales, the development of new business models and tools, the identification and/or initiation of the development of suitable new IT solutions, research, publishing, etc.
We cooperate with companies and individuals who supplement and enrich our range of services. Our clients are companies and creative individuals, chambers of commerce, local and regional business centres and others. We have clients and partners from Slovenia, Belgium, Croatia, Romania, Germany, Great Britain, Poland and other countries.
Our activities, target groups and individual specialist fields of advice are presented in detail on WOTRA's central website.